Sunday, December 7, 2008

Big Things Come In Small Packages




They say big things come in small packages. Well for once I think I believe them. Today I finally decided to get it, after an eternity of deliberation.


Cheap, fast, and sharp all in one tiny package.

No, I didn't get a razor with a motor. Come to think of it, maybe I should...

I first went to Sunway Pyramid to hunt it down. But it had other ideas. After walking for more than an hour, I ended up buying two T-shirts instead. :(

Well I couldn't just leave with nothing right?
I had to drive all the way to KL to find what I wanted for a reasonable price. Even there I had to walk around for quite awhile before finally finding what I wanted.



Anyway, my new favourite thing at the moment.



Aww...don't haiya so loud la. I'm sure you would've thought I'd gotten something else besides this.


Seriously, this piece of plastic is very sharp for its price.

This was shot using it.


I'd say very good work for something made in Malaysia




How I did those white-background shots.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

whooaa .. i havent moved from my kit lense yet :P

for a light room i usally use my laptop for it. semi close the lid with the screen on full brightness and a4 paper covering the keyboard haha, nice purchase !

Xiang Ning said...

:) Heh.
But I heard prices were cheaper in Britain :(

You could try putting crumpled aluminium foil in front of the subject you're shooting to throw more light towards the front of the subject :D

Wayne said...

*Player LXN of class Photographer level 1337 has purchased item Canon 50mm lens for $300.
*Player Wayne lol'd.

Anonymous said...

lol'd at the last photo..=>