Sunday, June 28, 2009

PKR - [P]enyakit [K]ronik Tak Cukup Tidu[R]

Time of posting: 0736HRS


My friend Patma texted me at almost midnight asking me if I wanted to watched Transformers 2 as his friends pulled out citing "it is too late" as an excuse.
I know you're probably wondering now, exactly how late is late? Okaay, try THREE THIRTY AM. That's 0330HRS.
As I was already drowning in the figurative pool of boredom, I figured I'd give it a go, just for the kicks. =D

Another friend decided that the keys are already kept (Nope dont ask me what that means), and decided not to tag along, so the 2 of us ended up parking outside Cineleisure Damansara.
I'm sorry to say it, but I slept through a big portion of the film. Hey you can't blame me, I woke up at 7am the previous day.
The friggin movie ended at exactly 6am. Ah, just the right time for breakfast eh. :)


Breakfast it was.
As I'm writing this post, I've effectively kept myself awake for 24 frickin hours, my first in 2009. And I just remembered I have a lunch appointment with some friends in 5 hours time. Talk about being heavily in debted to Sleep...

4 comments:

mm said...

nice one!!
36 is a good number leh, try dn sleep for 36 hours~!! XDXD

Good Luck!

Anonymous said...

why not try not to sleep for 1337 hours?

Anonymous said...

Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb

Anonymous said...

Интересно написано....но многое остается непонятнымb