Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Gerakan Goes Green



*Contains sensitive materials that may get me detained under ISA (Akta Kasih Sayang). Thou may choose not to read if you: -

  • Do not want to kena ISA

  • Are a die-hard fan of Barisan Nasional

  • ARE in Barisan Nasional

  • Hate me

Please press CTRL+W if you do not wish to continue. Do NOT say I didn't warn you*



--------------------------------------------------------



The moment you began reading this line, you have agreed to MY terms and conditions. The T&C's include:-

  • You are unable to sue me because of what I wrote

  • You are unable to take any sort of action against me except pat me on the back congratulating me on such a wonderful post

  • You can NOT ISA me (futile, I know, but at least I tried).




Canon recently launched a new campaign christened "Canon Goes Green". They're really aggressively promoting this campaign. Giving out freebies, t-shirts, trying to get the people involved.


Upon closer analysis of their campaign, I noticed a motto used very frequently in their promotions.


The phrase "Join The Movement" appears all the time. A seemingly innocent phrase, urging people to be more environmental. Any normal person would've passed that phrase off as nothing.






Not me.


I'm not Any normal person. And I'll tell you why. I've uncovered the biggest conspiracy theory since the infamous 1998 sodomy case. Try translating the phrase "Join the Movement" into Bahasa Malaysia.
It becomes "Sertailah Gerakan". What was originally a seemingly innocent phrase turns out to be a hidden subliminal political propaganda. If you see as I see it, you should see something like this.


This is the start of what is to be a wave of subliminal political messages hidden within advertisements, posters, etc.


Be careful, you might unknowingly get brainwashed. However if you INSIST to be brainwashed, here's the map.


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Very interesting imagination, but unfortunately that's what it is.

Applauds for your creativity but these are just a bunch of people getting together to plant some trees.

Xiang Ning said...

That's the point of the post. Creative imagination coupled with boredom.
But wait, those trees could contain chemicals to FURTHER brainwash the people. Zomg~