Saturday, October 11, 2008

H D R

I was messing around with some old photos that I took not too long ago. And I converted this normal looking I-wouldn't-give-a-fuck-or-look-at-it-twice photo




into this Oh-my-god-I-can-spend-the-whole-day-looking-at-it gem.

[click to enlarge]

No I did not photoshop anything. I just used some software to create a HDR image of the original photo.
Here's the link to download that Oh-my-god-I-can-spend-the-whole-day-looking-at-it gem.



Ok ok, I lied. :)
That image you just downloaded is of the lowest quality and has a big ass watermark all over it. However, if you wish to get that image, you can contact me personally and I'll send it to you...

..provided you've got enough patience to wait for 8mb to finish transfering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i still like the 1st pic le..haha