Saturday, March 28, 2009

Ignorance Hour - Reporting Live from Boleh Land

It came and went, just like every other friggin hour of the day. What significance it made is purely psychological and strongly suggests the placebo effect coming into play.

For those that honestly thought that they were contributing towards something, I would have to honestly say that you're honestly wrong. Maybe you haven't read my previous post.

For those that had the I-had-more-lights-off-I'm-better-than-you mentality, I'm speechless to even begin with.

For those that completely forsook Earth Hour,


YEAH MAN WE RAWK!
But hopefully for the right reason and not ignorance .__.


Those who have read my previous post will know that I am totally against this frivolous activity that is the Earth Hour. So during this 'sacred' hour, I decided to be the pembangkang. Reporting Live from Boleh Land, with pictures to boot.

While most of the houses ignorantly obeyed WWF and switched off their lights


I was quite the anarchist




Moving inside..
Lights...check
TV...check
Fan...check


Say, what's that bright thing there?

Yep, down to every last detail. Even the torch wasn't turned off.



Moving further inside...more precisely my room
Air-conditioner....check


Air-conditioner...WITH fan....check




Desktop running music and video at full volume....check

(click on the pic to enlarge)




This is LXn reporting from Boleh Land.

8 comments:

Wayne said...

Awesome lah Ning. BTW the PC was still underutilized, should've played Crysis instead xD

Anonymous said...

your an asshole
you hate the earth
you killed like 10 baby alaskan penguins with your antics
enjoy your aids

Xiang Ning said...

I've saved >9000 baby penguins and polar bears before you've even heard of Earth Hour.
So don't even start with my killing baby penguins with my antics, you piece of hypocrite hiding behind your veil of anonymity.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry. You is God. Anons everywhere for Earth Destruction Hour

Manly Girl said...

j00 are crazyzzzz

Anonymous said...

fucking idiot who lives on the tree like a monkey

Xiang Ning said...

My Name is Legion, for we are Many.

Yeah, fucking Anon, take that and stuff it up your arse

Jeffery said...

omg!air-cond + fan!what kind of life ure taking htere..== i din turn the lights off either,was watching tv..haha..pointless for me.a house of 3,electric + water bill = below RM20,beat that before u say anything.it's so GREEN ady that i feel like "drawing legs on snake" if i turn off the lights and go to bed at 8.

<3 you ningning xD