Thursday, May 28, 2009

Bittersweet



This is officially one of the latest time I've gone out until. Yeah, snicker all you want, but I'm a good boy, I am.

So, bittersweet night it was. On the sweet side, Manchester "The Losers" United got thrashed 2-0 by Barcelona. So much for talking cock.
On the bitter side, Manchester "The Losers" United got their arses thrashed 2-0 by Barcelona. :(
As much as I hate Manchester "The Losers" United, Barcelona shouldn't even be in the finals to begin with, no thanks to a particular Norwegian referee.
There I was, drinking my huge ass Watermelon juice, enjoying every bit of the bittersweetness tonight had to offer together with my university mates Patma, Kein Yip and Sidharth.

Philosophical? You tell me...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

aaah...... go fuck yourself.....