Thursday, April 15, 2010

Look what came in the mail today..

It came properly packaged, all the way from Shenzhen, China!


Oooh oooh I'm sooo excited, are you? :P


This Product RED version is only available online, can't get it in shops :D Yeah I only got the 8GB one. Takde bajet lah, bang.


Coupled with my recently purchased Sony earphones, I didn't even bother with the stock earbuds.

Have I mentioned I get free engraving too if I buy online?

Also, by buying this Product RED version, it helps my conscience by donating what little amount to fight AIDS in Africa

There's the stock earbuds, still properly packed, below it is some cheap dock which I haven't figured out its function yet.
Overall I'm satisfied with Apple's service. They kept me very updated about my delivery status with their email updates. From the moment of purchase to delivery to my doorstep, it took a total of 4 days, not bad considering they had to ship it from China.

I MIGHT do a review on it later, but that depends on reader feedback. No point doing something no one's gonna read right?

6 comments:

PaMiLo^^ said...

it looks so nice!!!
Feel like touching it!
xD

TheLulu said...

why shenzhen? it's the nearest?

K@h Ee said...

the dock is for you to place your ipod in if it is connected to the speakers. Apparently that is another ipod product/accessory that they have. =)

Jessica said...

fuwahhh!! nice one!! mine is only the old 3G (i got it for free so im not complaining).. how much you got this one for? yessss please do a feedback, esp on the new vid function :)

Xiang Ning said...

Got it for RM599, same price as the shops around KL.
Video? THERE'S A VIDEO FUNCTION? Ok i'm joking, but I seriously didn't get this Nano for its video capabilities =S

Jessica said...

since the vid function in an iPod is relatively new.. but Nano serves as a good music player. simple and efficient functions. good choice btw, choosing the iPod over the iTouch. :)