Tuesday, April 6, 2010

STEVEN CHIEW is a lazy bugger

EDIT: Lazy Steven Chiew has since noticed his copypasta mistake and has acted to cover up his trails.

Alternate Title: CORPSE 2: Return of the Corpse

I was reading the online news one fine morning after waking up and feeling like shit because I had a running flu and sore throat. Okaay, maybe not a very fine day then, NO NO NO I'm rambling AGAIN. Anyways, pictures are worth a thousand words. So....


What seems to be a routine robbery story,



What an emotional return. Even at death the 'teen' wanted to return to its school in Penang. May God Bless his Soul. That, and Steven Chiew is a lazy bugger.

If you are wondering why I'm ranting about this Steven Chiew, you see just a few minutes before I saw the robbery story, I had read this post below.

Yes Christina Chin, Steven did the age-old copypasta on you.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

TheLulu said...

nice observational skillz =)