Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Dumb People Around Us (Jangan ISA ya :) )




Remember that phrase "All people are born equal."? Well it's rubbish. I DON'T believe that all people are born equal.


Some people are blessed with good brains. Some, although their brains are not as good as the first group of people I mentioned, are still able to think rationally and act. Then there's this group of people that are dumb as hell. Wait, hell isn't dumb, hell is Hot. Ok then, some people are as dumb as OUR politicians? J


Those people are the DUMBEST fucks I've ever seen. Period. I once parked my car a good 15 (Yes, FIFTEEN, take note of the number) metres away from that area. And when I was IN the car, I heard the fucked up sound of a ball bouncing off my car. My car was FIFTEEN metres away, and yet the ball hit my car. Now look how close those cars are in the picture. Happy repairing your cars J


They say the world is a small place. I agree, you can find dumb people at just about EVERYWHERE.


I went to Sunway Lagoon® not too long ago. Before going in, I noticed a bottleneck at the entrance to the park.


Upon closer look, there was a sign.


Why I thought the sign was put up there for fun, and that they weren't going to really search our bags.

Hey, that bespectacled guy in the yellow shirt with the orange bag looks like our very own Leung Keet! Sorry about not photoshopping it away. My sincere apologies indeed.

Search our bags they did. And anyone that brought along bottles of water had to Empty all of it, yep, down Da DRAIN. Ok then I figured, the park simply wanted to make more money, and by doing this more customers would buy drinks from the shops within the park. Smart eh?


Apparently not.

I'll leave it to you to ponder about the reason why I say Sunway Lagoon's Management is downright dumb.

5 comments:

KLK1989 said...

Excuse me? Are you colour blind? I am using a yellow bad not an orange bag.

KLK1989 said...

*bag

Anonymous said...

1st one i agree with u they are dumb..but second one i think the reason is that people might bring some chemical inside?then everybody kena allergic etc..donnola..my opinion.

Xiang Ning said...

lulz..you mean like terrorism?
Nah there're other more efficient ways which I will not go into.

*KLK- beware spammer

Anonymous said...

Can anyone recommend the top Software Deployment program for a small IT service company like mine? Does anyone use Kaseya.com or GFI.com? How do they compare to these guys I found recently: N-able N-central security management
? What is your best take in cost vs performance among those three? I need a good advice please... Thanks in advance!