Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Finally what I wished for!

As most of my friends would know, I've been craving to buy myself an iPod Nano ever since er, forever.
But then some people suggested the iPod Touch instead. And that created some doubt in the purchase of the Nano.
Should I go for the Nano, or the more feature-filled Touch?? Would I regret it if I got the Touch instead of the Nano, and the other way round? AH THE HEADACHE!
Then it hit me, the solution was SO simple YET ELEGANT! So today after class I went straight and got myself...

My new toys! My green iPod Nano and iPod Touch =D

And on the way out, I passed by a Sony Style Centre, so I popped in and got myself a pair of new earphones since the stock iPod earphones are simply not very good at all.

Sony MDR-EX35. RM79


































P.S. Happy April Fool's





P.S. 2: Gotcha! ;-)

4 comments:

TheLulu said...

LOL.. and i actually believed it for a minute!!

kerbaurider said...

noticed the ps but what about the shot above? Did you took it? or u just amik dari mana2 je.

K@h Ee said...

i believe...until the part where u say...i bought a GREEN nano...my mind was like : wtf?!green??

Xiang Ning said...

Dear Wei Zhu, internet ada banyak gambar laaaa =P
Happy April Fool's!