Saturday, March 29, 2008

Exam Blues


My trials started on Wednesday, which coincidentally was the 26th of March. Yeah, if you were wondering why in the world I would use the word coincidentally, you’re right to wonder. I just felt like using it. :D



Reader : *KANINACHAOCHEEBYEMOTHERFUCKINGDICKWAD




*I, Tan Ah Beng, the editor of LXN’s blog have decided to censor the profanity in the above statement in the interest of peace. I hereby assure you that I have censored the profanity so that the general public will not know that the phrase “KANINACHAOCHEEBYEMOTHERFUCKERDICKWAD” was used in LXN’sblog.



I won’t go into the emo story about how my computing lecturer has been nipping at our(the whole computing class) ankles for us to complete our Computing project and hand it in. Also, I won’t talk about how I didn’t manage to prepare for my trials and how I fucked my Chemistry paper because I didn’t get enough sleep the night before. Neither would I go into…….




Reader: “………………………….


……………………
…………..
…….
…………..
……………………



*Game Show Music*



Game Show Host : “Welcome to yet another episode of “GUESS WHAT THE READER IS GOING TO SAY”! This week’s price money has gone up by a GRAND $10,000..



*Gasps*


Game Show Host: “…Rupiah. Now now, calm down dear audiences we don’t want to overreact now. Now then, Today’s answer choices are as goes.”




A. KANINABUCHAOCHEEBYE
B. Goosfraba…..
C. Is this a joke?


If you’re in Malaysia, text your answers to 1337 or 133765536. Indonesia 1-337-BODOH. Bangladesh 1-300-N0013. United States 1-300-BUCK-FUSH. Singapore Line #1 1-N0T-K1A5U. Singapore Line #2 1-N0T-K14533. Singapore #3 1-R3411Y-N0t-K145U-13h




************************




*Malaysia got 2 lines, Singapore must have 3 lines, still say not kiasu…. =_=



Exam pressures. Just about anyone and everyone has experienced exam pressures, that’s unless you:

A. Are a Martian
B. Haha nice try, you’re still a Martian
C. ‘re last name is Hilton



When your mind finally starts losing it, and you try your best to act normal, at least YOU THINK you look and act normal. You know you're starting to lose it when you...

Start doing this in the library

Or

Take a cute ass and

Turn it into something inexplicable


Or starting thinking that you're a cyborg

But the best one of 'em all. The one that totally OWNs the rest, will HAVE to be


This

Through some profound way(read me), he managed to find a VERY lame online application that allows you to unravel roll after rolls of toilet paper. No, its not a scam, it really finishes. And after it finishes, you can just double click it to reset it.

And this idiot spent HOURS doing this vulgar thing.

Here's just to show that it actually moves


*END*

PS: Mel, you ARE HWAN CHU.

PS 2: I just noticed 3 new comments for my previous post on NDEs. The second one regarding my creativity I dont really care. It's the first one that I'm irritated by. You know what, FUCK YOU. I DECIDE what to write in my blog. And also, if you want to play me down, do it the correct way. Leaving anoynmous comments aint the way, you fool.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...


So, you spoiled your test? Sob then. Your test must be tough.
And, what is PS stands for actually? I studied abbrieviation and yet I don't know what is this = ).
And, let me think... if you choose to accept only the positive feedback, this blog will not grow. Btw Alex won't teach LXN about the theory of acceptance because Alex is not up to the qualification, and, no such theory in this world.
Cheers, look forward to your next post = )

Xiang Ning said...

Not that I dont accept negative feedback. If someone wants to give me negative feedback, he or she or IT should include he or she or IT's name. Dont criticise me and hide.

Anonymous said...

it cant be helped when u trying so hard to post articles and u got a bullshit from someone(-thing)out of nowhere.==" that guy sure have lots more to learn..well,i personally would like ning ning to give me the link for the paper roll..haha..:P u know,my exam is around the corner..btw..putting bangladesh aside,i don understand what isi tersirat does -1337- brings..and before i forever keep my peace,i read a book called "men are from mars,women are from venus"..yeah,i am proudly a martian :P

Anonymous said...

it cant be helped when u trying so hard to post articles and u got a bullshit from someone(-thing)out of nowhere.==" that guy sure have lots more to learn..well,i personally would like ning ning to give me the link for the paper roll..haha..:P u know,my exam is around the corner..btw..putting bangladesh aside,i don get what isi tersirat does -1337- brings..and before i forever keep my peace,i read a book called "men are from mars,women are from venus"..yeah,i am proudly a martian :P

Anonymous said...

to alex,PS means post scripts..something u add as an extra after ur letter/articles.

and to ning ning :p ,please drop my first comment here ..lol

Xiang Ning said...

[quote]"and to ning ning :p ,please drop my first comment here ..lol"[/quote]
Where?

Anonymous said...

u see two similar comments here,right?delete the top one.

Potato said...

paper roll url pls~~~~~~~ thanks.