Friday, March 21, 2008

The Not-So Last Supper

I’m pretty much bored right now. So I’m not gonna talk much.
Someone suggested we go for supper on Wednesday night. At first it was just a few people, after Yours truly heard about it and started to spread the word, it became 8 people.
We planned to go after our library session. Since we believed that “Study is More Important Than Play”.


Reader : Yeah RIGHTTtt. Now tell me what you did for the 3 hours you were in the library.


With something as BIG as the supper coming up after the library session, Yours truly obviously couldn’t concentrate and ended up doing NOTHING but nonsensical chatter and bitching. For you girls that still didn’t know this, Yeah, guys CAN bitch, and pretty well too. Well, for me at least.
The library bell(Yes, ironic innit? A noisy BELL in the library, y’know the kind used in old hotels?) finally started sounding at around 9.45pm. Before you can realize that “Superduperthisworddoesntexistatall” is not a real word, I was already out of the library.
I’ll skip all the boring part about the trip to the destination and how fucked up the parking was(It was HORRIBLE, think LITTLE parking spots and LOTS of cars) and go straight to our supper. Even better, I’ll let the pictures tell the story, well, more or less.


Here’s what we ordered in the food court in SS2.
Ikan Bakar(grilled fish) – RM18
Char Kuay Teow - RM 4
Kueh Kak – RM3
Fried Oyster – RM10
Satay – RM16?
And finally….NEN NEN SQUID – RM10


I mean WHAT THE FCUK?! NEN-NEN SQUID? WHAT A NAME. For people who understand a tiny bit of mandarin and is a total no-no in written Mandarin, they’d think that it meant “Boob Squids” or “MILK squids?!”. Anyway the squid tasted like fried Twisties™, the BBQ flavoured one.
And hor, and hor, the Fried Oyster Lady hor, when William went to ask her, she spoke HOKKIEN to him. According to him, she didn’t know how to speak Mandarin. And Wadaya know, Yours Truly came to the rescue. See people? It pays to know more than just Cantonese :D
Budden hor, that’s not what I wanted to say, what I wanted to say is this. THE FRIED OYSTER SUCKS. Like what one of my friends said, “RM10 fried egg”.


Here’s us at some lousy food court in SS2. Trust me the food there is L-O-U-S-Y. Well the ikan bakar(grilled fish) wasn’t TOO bad, but still I’ve eaten better.


WAIT! Notice anything weird about the second pic? I meant OTHER than those fingers by the gay and the half gay.
Apparition!

And AS IF it wasn’t enough, LEUNG KEET suggested a SECOND ROUND. Suddenly the night seemed so young to me.
No one seemed to object, so off we went to some mamak called Murni just a block away from that demented food court. My, was I in for a surprise. It was total 0wn@g3. The ENTIRE row of shoplot was arranged with tables. From one far end to the other. I admit, as much as I’ve seen 0wn@g3, this owns ‘em all. There were SO MANY tables and just that much workers, I’m amazed they can cope with all the demands of cranky customers like myself.
At first we sat outside since there wasn’t any rain. After our drinks came and I, Yes, after YOURS TRULY SAT DOWN, it started FUCKING drizzling, be it lightly. We had to stand around holding our drinks like fools while waiting for some fuckers to leave. And some finally did after about 10 minutes and a whole bunch of curses under my breath.
And guess what that FUCKER Ah Xhieng@Jien did. He’d finished his Teh Tarik, so he chucked his glass amongst the dishes and glasses the previous customers had left behind. RM1 saved. Darn, anyone having trouble with saving money, approach him for help please.


FUCK. What happened to my supposedly short post? Abrupt end coming up. END.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...


I think I knew that place.
Somewhere in SS2, named Wesley Street or wat (they translated it to cantonese).
That place is pretty near to UTAR I attended last year, if you ask them, section 17.
No corrupted pictures this time.
And you, 发福ledi XD

Potato said...

u still wear frameless spec?
miss ur face with spec^^