Thursday, March 11, 2010

Uniforms - TheStarOnline article BITCH RANT

Well, this is the first post I’m doing ever since I got back to Subang Jaya. Things seem pretty normal, albeit three months not being here. Classes have started. I hate my new timetable. My friend dropped my beloved netbook. Yeah, things are certainly going on normal here.

Anyway, I’ve been wanting to bitch about do this rant post ever since reading the article in The Star Online, posted on the March 7th. So, those of you that are anti-school uniforms are welcome to click here to exit. Else hang on to your seats for a (hopefully) bitchy article!

We’ll start off slow with Evidence #1

Well what (optional: the fuck) in the WORLD has pollution got to do with school uniforms? Oh but DON’T tell me “becos uniforms easy to dirty by the dusty ma.” By that logic ALL clothes will get dirty easily.


Evidence #2

His name is not censored as The Star Online didn’t do so, meaning that anyone can search for his picture and name if they tried to.

I call Smart Boy here “smart but extremely stupid”. Slash that, he’s NOT SMART AT ALL. He’s the epitome of stupidity.
And I quote this phrase EXACTLY from The Star Online, “He has a formula for keeping his school shirts white — he does not eat in school, preferring to go home and have his meals!
Do you want me to repeat on how STUPID he is? I think no. Formula Failed



Evidence #3

Dear Chia Mei,
Now you see that even WITH a strict dress code there are still people who try to stand out of the crowd. So now you understand why students shouldn’t be allowed to wear whatever they liked?



Evidence #4

The Cikgu Disiplin WILL die listening to this excuse, OF LAUGHTER. FORTY FIVE MINUTES TO IRON THREE PAIRS OF UNIFORMS? HAAHAHHAHAHAHAHA *chokes* No seriously, LEARN HOW TO IRON. P.S THERE IS YOUTUBE.


Evidence #5

This is another STUPID boy. You can spend HOURS and DAYS on computer games (more SPECIFICALLY, DOTA), but you can’t spend ONE (1, SATU) minute tucking in that DAMN shirt of yours? To the hell with your excuses fool.

Author’s Note: And hey look, it’s our friend Smart Boy Jeremy from Evidence #2 again! Good old Jeremy, never fails to amuse me with his stupidity.



Evidence #6

Nah I’m fucking with you. Just when you thought our society was beyond cure, this proves that there ARE some people out there who aren’t stupid. Kudos to these siblings, unlike the stupid girls that can’t even iron their uniforms.

Verdict:

I will totally throw this case out of the window (literally) if I ever were a lawyer and get such a case.

While most of the people in our country are either stupid, ignorant or have bad English, there’s no denying that there ARE a small group that are not stupid, not ignorant and do not have bad English. Some lucky ones even have all three together, like me.

Afterthoughts: Ahhh...that felt soooo good, ranting all my irritations at those stupid people.

4 comments:

Jessica said...

the "click here to exit" link leads back to... here. smart. :) i wonder why the Star put up this article. did they want to advertise that they too have been influenced by the stupidity of the Power Up There who controls their press freedom?? nice rant. enjoyed reading this!

Xiang Ning said...

Yah I enjoyed ranting too. Saves me the time to come up with new topics =D

Wayne said...

Someone dropped your netbook!? Oh the horror! D:

I wish The Star Online had a comments section after every article. Having fellow Malaysians offering different perspectives on local topics (like this post) is exactly what I'd like to see.

Xiang Ning said...

Yah, that friend was Sidharth *fumes*
They wouldn't dare, they'd get DDOS'd by the sheer amount of retorts