Monday, June 9, 2008

I haven't abandoned j00

Crap. Unknowingly I've abandoned my blog for er...er...for a long time.

My last post was on May 18th, today is June 9th. So 9 - 18 = -9 days?! Gawd. I just reminded myself of I badly I PHAiL3D my Maths paper.

Anyway, some of you might know this, some of you have no frickin idea of what I'm talking about, and some honestly don't givva shit. But after having a LOOoooong long interval without updating, it's really hard to restart the blog. So I'm taking this as a warm-up post.
There won't be any Anti-government rants, no rants about Kok Shen.


Ok maybe just ONE? :D


Here we see Kok Shen and his newest contraption. BUT look CLOSELY!
He seems mad at whatever he's looking through that viewfinder of his, and he's trying to kill it by taking PICTARS of it?!!?!111oneone

Let's see what he's trying to kill with his uber l33t CANNON powershot. Dun pray pray hor, got 133.7 MEGAPIXELZ.

Proton.....No wonder he's so mad....

13 comments:

KLK1989 said...

Yes! For the first time in my life I revv the "red" Proton Saga until 6.5k rpm. Kok Shen is mad at the start until the end of our test drive. Anti-Proton Cars fella.

Anonymous said...

i where got mad?i klitisize oni ma

hyperair said...

The frigging Saga's got a delay between the time you floor the accelerator and when the engine kicks in. So annoying.

Xiang Ning said...

All drive-by-wire cars have that friggin problem, you discriminator.

Anonymous said...

At last, glad to see a fresh post...
I hope you're not kidding of saying "phailed exam" as my roommate failed one of the papers recently. Somehow I felt guilty but why? So it means I guilt because it's my responsibility to take care of his result?
Whoa, out of topic.
A little suggestion, I found that the links connected to other webpages under somebody will not automatically open a new window, instead replacing the famous xnlai.blogspot which I'm not encourage to.
I think you're able to fix it. Just bet a try or ignore this if the blogspot doesn't give this kind of option to a blogger like you^^

Anonymous said...

nice maths..ya,nine days.. ==" ahhh...my maths on thursday..and i sucks in maths..sei liu!!!!! wuwu...

Xiang Ning said...

Alex,
much as I would like to help or do anything, I don't even understand what you're trying to say, except for the "famous LXN" part. :)

Anonymous said...

so u guys test-drived a defected car?

Anonymous said...

although it wasnt a defected car,the tech in the car is "defected".

Anonymous said...

defected?ah?and y u STUDENTS go test drive car?ning ning wan to buy car ah?xD the new saga front light got a bit subaru de feel..other than that,it's just plain proton.boring.

Anonymous said...

want my idea to go test drive.i went coz i have nothing else to do at home

Xiang Ning said...

Girlieman : "Go IDEA...Go TEST DRIVE the new proton. I wan my IDEA to test drive it!!11"

Jeffery, I didn't go. Couldn't be bothered with it.

Anonymous said...

wasnt*