Thursday, June 26, 2008

Neway™ sux




One of our classmates will be returning to Hong Kong. Our class decided to throw him a surprise farewell party. Well I'll skip the boring parts and go straight to Neway™.
We got a big-assed room since there were like 15 of us. The room even came with a built-in toilet.
After paying what we were going to pay, of course I had to check that toilet out.



Wow, so far I'm impressed, STERILIZED COMPLETELY

个屁(For bananas, it means …NOT)

Nothing could've prepared me for this.



That's like, THE MOST EXPENSIVE NUTS I HAVE EATEN, EVER.
HUMAN TESTICLES on the black market don't cost THAT MUCH.

And take a closer look at the bottom part

"TIDBITS 9 RM81.00"
Now I'm VERY HAPPY I actually did this.


Hint : That's the bucket for ice

Not to be a fanboy or anything, but the next time any of you want to sing karaoke, go to Green or Redbox™.




They have free flow drinks, and UNLIMITED NUTS.
Not to mention they're cheaper too.

8 comments:

KLK1989 said...

No wonder some people was so pissed off with Neway. At the end, who paid the extra NUTS fees for us?

Anonymous said...

ENJOY J00R BRAINFREEZE

Anonymous said...

lucky i didnt go...

Xiang Ning said...

Kok you missed out on SO MUCH FUNNNNNN.....

Anonymous said...

Neway owns.




your wallets.

Anonymous said...

lol i was about to ask what is tidbits= =
Thx for informing, for the incoming KaraOke I'll choose GreenBox as what you've suggested.

Anonymous said...

if i were u, i prefer neway then greenbox. maybe the number of time u went to greenbox is quite few until u din really see the 'actual' look of greenbox.

Xiang Ning said...

As long as I still get mah free nutz and free flow drinks, greenbox's da choice