Thursday, January 15, 2009

Behind The Scenes


Star held a huge-assed mega Education fair last weekend. For those of you who actually give a shit about your education; that, or if you're like me, who am working for one of the exhibitors, you would've probably heard and knew about it.

Yep, I'm working for one of the exhibitors. Else how would've gotten hold of one of these.

Don't even begin with the How-did-it-go-was-it-fun-did-you-see-anything-interesting shit.
If I were to use one and only a single word to describe it


Reader #1: WHATZ WIF TEH HEARTS???!!!!11oneone1eleven

I thought it would be fun to keep people guessing =D

During the fair, I was, together with a fellow colleague supposed to be the company's mascot and parade our furry asses around the hall.
I ended up being a *takes a deep breath* counsellor cum flyer distributor cum personal assistant cum receptionist cum spy.
Yesh, a spy.
In technical terms, My controller gave me a Reconnaissance mission to gather intelligence about the target.
In layman terms, My boss actually asked me to "take a walk" pass our competitor's booth to "survey the situation". And I strolled pass our enemy's booth wearing a big-assed company logo right on my chest like nothing ever happened.
The mascot job was undoubtedly fun. When, besides fuckin' Halloween do you get to dress up like a pansy British Guard, or a thin furry Koala(pic) without getting beaten up?

As it was organized by Star, it would only make sense if the free newspapers distributed were copies of The Star. 3 institutions sponsored a total of 80,000 copies a day. That makes it 160,000 copies for the 2 days the fair was running. Now imagine only a couple thousand more of these stacks.
I am now going to do some free publicity for my company. How often do normal people like you get to see behind the scenes pictures, yep, not often.









This belonged to a group of Hong Kong institutions. Seriously, I don't know why they even bothered to make an appearance. I wouldn't want to go there. =D


It was a pity I didn't bring my camera with me. Not that I would've had the time to take any pictures, but I missed a great shot of the Twin Towers at night. DammitSh********

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

can ah,the tag there x mention is "ning ning" or who ah~xDD
don tell me u are in that koala..==" and u forgot to wear u nerdy specs~~xD

Xiang Ning said...

I was the Queen's Guard. That was my friend in the koala. =D