Friday, January 23, 2009

Finally...


After eons of dreaming and considering, I finally got my hands on the newest member of my growing toy collection.


Front



Back




Box




It supports sync-flash too(using my built-in flash to trigger the flash)

I admit, I love doing things at the last minute. This morning was the very last day for me to actually go out and look for it. I couldn't do it after work as I had a company dinner to attend, nor could I do it tomorrow as I'll be flying back tomorrow.


Also, I couldn't go out and buy it without any batteries, so I had to separately order a set of NiMH AA batteries,

Sanyo Eneloop, the best there is


and wait until it arrived before I could go out and search for my flash.




But all in all everything went well. I got my paws on my toy, got back in time to work for a few hours and attend my company's dinner

The highlight of the night, Kickass Crab

Yeah, which was fun, I meant delicious. =D



Well I'm off for the Chinese New Year and won't be back so soon. So enjoy~

5 comments:

Wayne said...

looking forward to much flashier photos in the future! :D

Xiang Ning said...

Gotcha pun, punk =D

Anonymous said...

flying back?where u back?btu or terengganu oh?

KLK1989 said...

You good ler...can go back to Terengganu with your brand new toy. Besides, you can always go to Pulau Redang which is errr..how many Kilometers away. Which I wanting to go there again if I had a chance.

Xiang Ning said...

I thought I'd made it clear that I ALWAYS go back to Sarawak for CNY.
Why the Terengganu and Redang rubbish suddenly come out.