Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Of Nerds and Yours Truly






*Warning*This is going to be a BP (Bitch Post), meaning lots of pictures with little or no content*Warning*










For those of you who were there at Sunway Lagoon when my fucking specs decided to take a crash course in base jumping, you would've knew that it phailed. Terribly too. And I've been wearing that broken pair of specs since then.


Not anymore =D



And some of those who know me probably know that I love Khalil(Fong). Fine, not love, but drool over him prefer him over the other faggots. And out of those who know that I like Khalil, some probably know what he looks like.

Yep.


Nerdy. Just the way I like it =)



And for those who know me even more, they probably already knew the kind of specs I was getting when I told them I was getting a new pair of spectacles.


Yep.



Nerdy. Just the way I like it =) Now did I just repeat that?



My affiliation with nerdiness dates back more than 13.7billion years a long time. Waay back.






Back when I was chubby-er.







Back when the trend was large framed glasses..








Back then, it was usual for me to wear like this to tuition classes.



And yes. That's me on the left.




They say habits are undying. You know, they're not wrong at all. Even as I leveled up (zomg G-E-E-K) into College, the nerd FIRE was still burning within.


(Note the socks =D)


During lunch, we nerds take out our umbrella to protect our fragile outer-bioexoskeleton from the Sun's deadly cosmic radiation.



Even having a shirt that has a picture of the final and last Harry Potter book, Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows. Now beat that.


And, as I finally leveled up into the revered University level, I move one step closer to achieving Nerdish Nirvana by owning a pair of Nerdish X-Ray VisionMaster 4000.


If you hated this post, do give me feedback. If you loved this post, do give me feedback.


If you hated this post, do give me feedback. Shit, I think I just repeated that again


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

the pics are so damn funny!
AND you DO NOT go to tuition like that!
ish!

Xiang Ning said...

But I did. That's the point =D

KLK1989 said...

No offence nor comment nor feedback for the Lulz.

Anonymous said...

that's a gym right??!how old are uu that time oh??!
that tuition classroom reminds me of ..err..donno how to spell it..in chinese:圣安补习中心。it's in lucky garden btw.

Anonymous said...

u know what,i am getting a new spec soon~ ma 1st choice oso nerdy black frame like urs~xD

Xiang Ning said...

Dont la..I wanna be the only nerd in town =D

Xiang Ning said...

The gym ar...Taken in form 5. Note the legs. It has 2 tones, from all that swimming in the middle of the day :)

Anonymous said...

ning...you got my lulz

Anonymous said...

ning...you got my lulz

asdfghjkl said...

Are those glasses from Focus Point in Taipan?

~Blur Principessa~ said...

O M G. The shorts pulled so high up. And the socks. SWT man...