Monday, May 12, 2008

After 18 months,

NOTE: THANK YOU LEUNG KEET FOR COMING UP WITH THE BRILLIANT IDEA OF EVERYONE WEARING RAINBOW COLOURS. THANK YOU SO SO SO SO MUCH. Happy now kanina?

My favourite advertiser, Leung Keet has posted a similar post on his blog "KLK's hideout". I'm not trying to copy plagiarize his story, just taking it and telling it t3h LXN® version.


The last day of College finally came and went by on the 9th of May 2008. Throughout the 18 months, or 540 days, or 12960 hours together, we sure have been through an unforgettable experience. Or at least I have.

Unlike my favourite advertiser Leung Keet, I didn't know ANYONE when I first entered Taylor's University College. Of course mah, I come from jungle and fishing village wan. And I'm not terribly well known for my memory. I have vague memories of the first day in College. The only stuff I remember was :

  • A big-ass Hall packed with all kinds of people. Tall, short, fat, thin, dark, fair, you name it, you've got it.
  • The noise
  • My fucking Class Mentor was absent on the very FIRST day.

We slowly got to know each other during the course of the semester. PE7 joined our Maths and Chemistry class after 6 months after our lecturer retired. They officially merged with our class in 2008. Officially we were known as "PE7 & 8", but "PE 7.5" became a running joke.


Like how the saying goes, "Two wrongs don't make one right".
My class, PE8 was already in contention to win the inaugural "Noisiest Class of the Year" award, with the addition of PE7, that bugger award was surely ours. :D

Of course there are some of us that have left a slightly bigger impression on the others. We're so to say, "Experts" in our respective fields. Just to name a few,

You've got Loong Jin @ T3h 1337 Sleep@h @ Sleeping-Not-A-Beauty-At-All


Then you've got Kok "I-drive-like-a-pro" Shen®

We've also got Leung Keet aka My Fave Advertisor

Wayne, your average 18 year old who can suddenly turn into your lamest nightmare.

Not last, and certainly not the least, you've got Yours Truly.



I've successfully cemented my place as the Class Clown, at least I claim I do, which I think no one will argue with me over this.

The last few days of class were Photo-taking madness. Everyday someone would come up with a colour in which everyone would wear that colour for that day. It started off on Wednesday with Black as the official colour.



Thursday was Red Shirt Day.
The picture would've been better if the bugger camera hadn't caught me in the midst of an orgasm cough.

Just when I thought they had finally ran out of colours to choose from, they surprised me again. Guess what the colour for Friday?

They came up with RAINBOW COLOURS.
Creative, I gotta admit.

Here's one with the whole class together.


And

Waaiit a minutee....

I FOUND OSAMA! He even dyed his beard black!

Colours Galore. We begin with the Sole Red.

We have the Quadruple Oranges next.
Look at that guy. Neh, the third one ar.

See his bored face, I can tell he's up to something.
Sure enough, right after that pic, he shoves the fourth Orange guy away, and



Spoils the picture.


The Yellow Duo


Double Green was next
And of course, the Blue Quartet followed
Indigo and Violet were merged together for the sake of..er, well, film?


We're left with these buggers that belong nowhere. I'm terribly sorry for the explicit contents of the following picture.




I SWEAR to god I'm nowhere near that short in that picture.

Okaay, maybe I spoilt the picture.

But I was forced hor. Who ask him so gay pose liddat leh.



11 comments:

KLK1989 said...

Best class awards goes to PE7.5! Incredible story.

Anonymous said...

so nice..we tried a few times to make everyone wear same colors but never succeeded.there's always some "sengaja" and some "terlupa"..T.T so xian mu u people..

Xiang Ning said...

We also same la. Wait until the last 3 days only so "ting hua". But at least got lo. :D

KLK1989 said...

Hey...I should be given credit for this creative idea of wearing rainbow range colour. It's my idea. No one give me any suggestion.

Xiang Ning said...

Edited my post to credit you for suggesting that idea.Hope you like it. :D

Anonymous said...

kanina lar leung kit

Anonymous said...

wow...lol..my bikini model is there..xP

KLK1989 said...

I liked it very much. Thanks in advance! No more racist for me anymore!

Anonymous said...

Still racist in my heart. Lol.

Anonymous said...

ya lor...fucking racist..xD

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.