Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mee Goreng



My favourite racist, Leung Keet, Kein "The us3less class-rep" Yip, and I went for lunch one afternoon. I was too lazy to decide where to go, so I just followed wherever my favourite racist went.


He brought the 2 of us to this new shop somewhere near Pizza Hut™.


Like I said I was too lazy to think of anything to eat, even if there was a menu available, I was STILL too lazy to choose from it. J So I just ordered "Mee Goreng". Of the three of us, I was the FIRST to place my order. Leung Keet my favourite racist ordered some Lemon Chicken Rice, and KY ordered some Sweet and Sour Chicken Rice.


Minutes passed like hours.


I was getting more and more impatient with every passing millisecond.


THEN IT ARRIVED. My favourite racist's order arrived. Looked not bad, so I had even higher expectations of my Fried Noodles. Back to waiting then….


Kanina..so long why haven't come yet. I ordered first leh.


FINALLY,

KY's sweet and sour Chicken CHOP arrived. He ordered Chicken RICE, NOT CHOP. The bugger foreign waitress had the cheek to ask for an extra RM1 from him.


But where the hell was my Mi Goreng? The taukehnio told me," Today only got 1 chef, so a bit slow ar, 10 more minutes."
Kanina, still need wait 10 minutes….


10 minutes FINALLY passed, I could feel my heart beating faster as the bugger foreign waitress approached with my MEE GORENG.






RM4.50


You tell me lor. From which angle you look will look like Mee Goreng?


PS: I urge my readers to give some sort of comments or feedback to my posts. You dont know how encouraging each and every comment is. For lazy people there is the cbox for instant comments or instant rubbish. Also, visit my favourite racist's blog. :)

6 comments:

KLK1989 said...

You one thing, at 1st day I am your favourite advertiser, then now changed to Racist. What's the next nickname for me? Oh ya the other day, I think you got face problem so the people cooking there give you "Maggie Mee" instead of the usual Mee. Too bad, and pity you been scammed twice. Hahaha!!

Potato said...

tat's not mee goreng..... it's maggie mee...... Next time ppl order wat u also order wat....... then they have no excuse to do 2 wrong food..... and at least two of them can ngap together scold tauke and ask for money back.

Potato said...

and at least two of *you* can ngap together scold tauke and ask for money back.

KLK1989 said...

I already asked the fella in the shop is that Maggie Mee, they say is Mee. Too bad, you can't even argue with them. They say is mee. This is their tactics to cheat customers.

Xiang Ning said...

I lazy argue only that day...If I was feeling particularly irritable, I'd go all out to get compensation.

Anonymous said...

lucky i wasnt having lunch with your mofos..xD