Sunday, May 4, 2008

Lack of Updates



Exams. Revision. 24-hour days. Busy. Lack of time. Play. Writers' Block.




In short I won't be updating often until my exams are over. I am due to hand my soul over to the exam gods in about 2 weeks. And the soul-handing-over period will last about a month. On top of that, I've got a frickin class trip to organize and coordinate. And the fact that almost NO ONE can confirm that they will be able to go gives me a Very VERY big headache.




Your inability to give me a sure confirmation makes it IMPOSSIBLE to secure a booking. I won't know how many and what type of rooms to book. And don't expect me to devote my life to organizing this trip. I've gotta revise for my exams too. The trip itinery has already been given out, so discuss it with your parents, guardian, sibling, kid, or anyone that's responsible for your well-being, then give me or Kok Shen a DEFINITE answer.


------------------------------------------------------

Our government has ALWAYS stressed that our country's youth are the country's future.



But from what I saw the other day, one might give that statement second thoughts.



SCHOOL STUDENTS. Ponteng-ing by the ROMBONGAN. No one gave a shit about a group of school students walking down the road by the bunch.



They say bored people are the most creative. They think of everything until there's nothing left to think of. Show them something new,


They immediately come up with something else.





Wah. Some kind of French or Swiss brand ar? Still got the double dots on top of the "e". Must be some expensive high quality shower cream.

MOSITURISER.

Cheh. Kanasai Malaysian made. No wonder spell also spell wrong. My manufacturing date and expiry date also gone.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

wa..u managed to get that kind of photo..u sure win RM50 for sending those photos to Star newspaper.haha.lol,kick-a-poo ftw!never eat that tho.xD

KLK1989 said...

Haha...Malaysian are born with creative minds and also the other way . All the best in your A2 finals.

Anonymous said...

I TOTALLY understand what u meant when u say u are frustrated bout the class trip thing...happens in my school...they took one year to FINALLY decide not to go...HMPH!AFTER ALL THE PLANNING AND FUND-RAISERS...so angry!say earlier ma!!