Friday, May 16, 2008

LXN® Energy Drink


Order it anywhere outside, you'll get it for at least RM5. My gym sells it for RM7, and I have no idea if they add Whey® to the drink.
At RM7 per glass, I'm still amazed at the number of people that still buys it. Some of them, I've noticed, buys one EVERYTIME they finish working out.
So you know lor, surely I wouldn't let this go. Instead I decided to make my own energy drink.


The things you need are:

Milk 250ml


Banana x1

Coffee x1 sachet


Whey® x1 scoop


And a friggin blender

Instructions


  1. Throw in the banana and the coffee powder.


  2. Using whatever you have in hand, measure 8oz. or approximately 250ml of milk


  3. Add in one scoop of Whey® and 2 or 3 cubes of ice


  4. BLEND it. Do it slowly so as not to overheat your blender's motor


Voila! My very own Energy Drink



Not hard to make at all actually. People are just lazy, that's all.
Total cost? Remember, my gym charges RM7 per glass.

Milk 250ml RM0.75
Banana x1 RM0.30
Coffee RM0.40
Whey® RM2.80

That'll total up to RM4.25
I save a total of RM2.75 for every friggin drink that I take.

PS: Please please clean up everything after you're done. Keep our country clean! :)

6 comments:

KLK1989 said...

Wola! Next time I really should order one of these beverage from you. Save me a lot of money. ;)

Anonymous said...

u drink that a lot?never cuba..u take it as post workout drink ah?

Xiang Ning said...

Nah, sometimes morning I wake up drink. Post workout drink sometimes also make it.

Anonymous said...

have you had stomach aches after one of these drinks?

Anonymous said...

wa...i also wan to try if like that.

Anonymous said...

any idea on why there's a banana in the ingredient?