Saturday, May 10, 2008

活在福中不知福





For you bananas reading my blog, my title simply means "not appreciating what one has".



Youngsters nowadays are spoilt to bits. Just look at the posh cars they drive, the designer clothes they wear, they just seem to carry with them the "high class" aura. With their uber expensive tailor-made designer clothings, even the fattest and ugliest person will look like the hottest supermodel.


Your face is normally the focal point of people that are looking at you. But with the creation of 5uP32 l33t designer clothes, suddenly your face is no longer the focus. Even if you look like this



This



Or this




It doesn't matter. Instead of looking at the whole picture,




Their field of vision narrows. This is what people will see.



The allowances these rich kids get a month are more than my allowance for 5 years.



Heck, it's even thicker than my wucking fallet.



For us poor people, the only place we expect to see so much money is the bank, and when we're dead and people burn hell money for us.

Even the current food crisis, with food prices gone above the roof, they don't seem to give a flying fuck. They waste food like its none of their business.


The excuse they give when asked? "Aiyah, wan diet mah, kip fit ma, fat nobody wan liao"

Kanina, I thought your 5up3r l33t expensive clothings will make anyone look like Brad Pitt or Angelina Jolie? Seriously, the kids in North Korea would EAT EACH OTHER to keep each other from getting that plate of food. What is WRONG with these people?


Years ago back in Bintulu, I remembered this shop. They let the customers take as much food as they want, PROVIDED they finish it. When I asked my dad what would happen if someone didn't finish their food. My dad told me that the shop people will scold anyone who don't finish their food. I used to think that this was ridiculous. I mean, WE ARE THE CUSTOMERS, and customers are always right.


Well, that was years ago, maybe when I was eight or nine. Now, if I were the people working in that shop, I'd do MORE than scold. Nah, you wouldn't want to know what I'd do.


Suddenly Communism seems like not a bad idea. :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

WTF you are soo kanina man...insulting me and my friends...

Anyway, jk jk...You should have seen the students here with their rich daddies, and my neighbour is driving a Lexus V8 convertible!

Potato said...

We're big enough to realise the economics downturn and increase in price. When we were small, there's still increase in price. But we didn't realise..... So don't be shock to see a plate of mee increase RM0.60 in 14 days.

Anonymous said...

heres my banana(buah-buahan) for u.this is to keep u away from taking BANANAs(orang).haha..yeah,some lecturers in ma school keep on complaining the increase of prices..but hor,donno what they think..when go to foodstalls,they demand more rice and then take a lot of vegetables and meats..then they only eat about 1/3 of the rice,1/3 of the vegetables,and a few pieces of the meat they took.then put away their dish and start chatting.JESUS!吃不完还拿那么多,还要还更多钱,那还complain什么!arggghhhh so gek!

Xiang Ning said...

Jeffery, your case is extreme liao. Kanina, those lecturers are hypocrites.
Potato, not increase RM0.60 hor. Here, the shops revise their menus. Increase by RM1.50 LA. WTF, those shops selling CHICKEN la. Chicken price didn't increase also.

Anonymous said...

arent those stack of cash are for our class trip?

KLK1989 said...

Wah...if the kids in Africa see this leftovers, they will jumping up and down and thinking like:"Is that rice?" To them is like 皇帝餐. People should go Africa and have a look at the poor children who don't even have any meals for everyday. They only eat sand or just nothing! That's what I see from one of the documentary video on Astro few years back. People should learn to appreciate what they have right now.

Anonymous said...

communism is a damn good idea. Too bad we ain't ready for it yet cause there is a huge margin between the poor and the rich. If things remains as it is... the rich will get richer and the poor... I have no idea what kind of fate awaits them