Wednesday, April 30, 2008

SPCA



I saw a sign the other day while walking pass some notices. At first I couldn't figure out what the hell attracted me so much to that sign. I took a picture anyway.



At home, after looking at the picture more carefully, THEN I realized.


This is preposterous. They use ANIMALS to symbolize SPCA. So Spastic Children = Animals? And YET we call ourselves humans. :P




Oo! Oo! I know this one. This is where the spastic children live right? No?


Today's feature person is none other than Chow "I don't simply fall asle..ZZZ" Loong Jin™.

He is truly a rare species, one which you can find nowhere else in the world. Heck, experts have even compared him to the laziest animals.


A Slow Loris


A you already know what it is

This guy can fall asleep ANYWHERE.


In class where its freezing. This I understand because it could be triggered by his natural instincts of self preservation.

To prove how dead he is while sleeping, we even put a bottle on top of his head.


The bottle never stood a motherfucker of a chance. It NEVER moved.

This is crazy.

A COFFEESHOP. Right after his lunch, he plops down and sleeps. He even gave his glasses a bath in the Ajinomoto saturated gravy of his lunch. And I thought I was the pig.

That ends the special guest feature section.




Traffic lights, anyone?Merah Berhenti. Kuning Perlahan. Hijau Jalan. Quoted from some annoying Astro commercial.

2 comments:

KLK1989 said...

No comment on Loong Jin. He even can sleep while walking. I can share with u more photos of him sleeping in class so that u can add those photos to your collection.

Anonymous said...

damn..wayne looks like some cool guy wannabe..xD.no offense man.