Sunday, April 6, 2008

ABS



This post is once again inspired by Wayne. He came up with this shit, I put it into words and graphics. So there you go, this post is dedicated to him again.




ABS…They were once only owned by the fittest of people. Neh, those in out in out things on that fucker Rain's tummy ar.


Neh this one.



Reader : CHAOCH**********************************************************************


LXN : Walau eh, ah neh t'ng meh?(Walau…so long meh?)


OK OK I ADMIT…I ADMIT my mistake. I forgot the abs.


*tinkering*
Nah.




Happy?

Reader : *********************************************************************************************************************************


Anyways, times have changed. Now even CARS have ABS. So I was wondering……



This how they make ABS on cars?


LXN would like to stress that no cars have been hurt in the production of this blog post.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Rain = asshole? swt..there's ABS on JAY's stomach too..try to replace Rain with Jay & see how people react? xD

Anonymous said...

Can you tell me what ABS stands for? What can i guess is that 6 muscles only= =

Xiang Ning said...

ABS - Anti Brake-locking System.
In old cars, when u slam on the brakes, you lose steering capability, with ABS, you still can steer.

Potato said...

i tot u will write sth about me.....

Wayne said...

Some cars even have LSD. Go figure.