Wednesday, April 23, 2008

An Insight To Kok Shen®’s Daily Life

Before I begin, I would like to petition against this seemingly harmless everyday object.

Harmless? Think again.

IT DID THIS TO ME LEH.......

Reader #1 : KA

Reader #2 : NI

Reader #3 : NACHAOCHEEBYELANJIAOTUALAMPASAI……



OI…It tore one of the few wearable shirts that I have lerr. Luckily it caught my shirt, it COULD've been a piece of my shoulder. Now I'd have one less shirt to wear, not to mention the unimaginable psychological pain it'll cause me. Kanina.


So DO THE RIGHT THING. SAY NO TO THIS EVIL.



---------------------------------------------------------------------


After briefly talking about him in a previous post of mine, some people might be more curious about this Kok Shen® guy. No worries, that's why I'm here.


We'll look at the mornings first.


He starts the day like every other guy, yalah yalah, and girl too lah. There, I'm not sexist hor?



Kok Shen® shares a common characteristic with my favourite advertiser, Leung Keet. They both like to get to College REALLY early. When asked, they say the same thing, " Because want to park in front of College marr.."

Well enough of that, SO, when you finally reach College, chances are that Kok Shen® will already be there.



And if he's there, you'd probably see this. Hell, it's so familiar that half of us won't even notice it.



Or this if you're coming from the other direction

WHAT the HELL is he doing there? Counting the leaves right in front of him?




After 10 minutes,

AMAZINGLY, he's STILL THERE! And somehow he managed to convince someone to join him in his pointless ponderings. Crud, I LOVE THAT. Pointless Ponderings. Anyway, unfortunately, his partner in crime caught me while trying to snap a few shots of them, and slammed the door shut.

Well, if they think that a bloody door would keep me away, THINK AGAIN :D





Here we see them changing poses. Kok Shen®'s new partner in crime has adopted Kok Shen®'s classic pose, while Kok Shen® himself has changed into the Hey-wassup-I'm-gay pose.

Anyone interested in getting to know Kok Shen® can call him at this number. 019-3189FUCK YOU LAH, you thought I'll really let my readers know that his number is 0193189223 meh?(Oops) Although I don't censor people's number plates or faces or anything, I still maintain a level of privacy.



PS: That phone number is fake. Don't bother with it.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

o.O i see the "LOVE" shape..somemore it's in pink!maybe u can give it to ur sis..xD

Anonymous said...

WTF it looks like my sweater! Oi!
hahahahahaha