Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I'll be back.....

Currently suffering from a random severe bout of Writer's Block.

Combine that with my lack of outings in this 2 week holiday of mine, you'll get crappy updates like this one.

No worries, (hopefully) I'll be back with more rubbish once I get over my writer's block and when College starts(cause there's where all the action takes place).

Meanwhile, just sit back, and look through some of these motherfucking pictures that sadly didn't make it into The Star's picture column. If it did, I would be a happier motherfucker with RM50 more in his pockets.



Customer : Eh taukeh, got wad nice to eat ar?
Taukeh : Neh, try our famous Black PAPER chicken. Veli nice wan.

Customer : Walau eh
Taukeh : Har? Don like ar? Then try our NODDLE lor.



I had this itch when I was in Genting not too long ago. Trust me, that damn thing itched like a motherfucker. Scratched I did at it. When I took a look at it, I noticed it looked like a ggggggggg...ghost.

Can't visualize? Not to worry. I already prepared for your incompetence and ineptness. This drawing should help with the visualisation.

--------------------------------------------------

Tourist : *walks into heritage building in Malacca*

Worker : Eh, tuan i mean Sir, you kenot wok into the billding. Please tack off your shouse first.

Tourist : WTF?

Dumb Malaysians.

---------------------------------------

-----------------------------

------------------

Sean showed me this trick. Nope, he didn't teach me exactly how to do it. I just figured it out myself. Yeah, great ain't I?


PS : Take a look at the survey over at the right side. Do your part, choose what you would like to read.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol..if each year got 100k tourists go there,and spread it..><

Anonymous said...

I knew that 100plus trick, but I need some water to be filled in order to do that.
Congrats, I got itch this year= =