Saturday, April 12, 2008

Another Chinaman’s Skim Cepat Kaya

I was in Sunway Pyramid recently for a movie. BTW that movie SUCKED BALLS, but that's another story. After the movie, I saw this preposterousness.


Reader : Ha? What pre…pre…prep what?

Reader #2 : Prep school?

Reader #3 : Prepare meal for the children so they don't die of hunger or become severely anorexic that they'll end up in rehab?

WTF?

Reader #3 : I think smartass over there meant PREPOSITION. *Holds nose high*

Yeah Right.



What seems to be your friendly everyday neighborhood stationery shop soon turns out to be your worst nightmare.

Hell they've ventured into FINANCING!
Wait a minute. Something seems wrong.


ATE-HANDERLED-AND-NAITEE-LINGGIT for a wallet. Calfskin some more, not dragon skin.

Oh wow, other than pens and calfskin wallets, they also make Organisers. I remember how I used to have a little pocket organizer like that too. I remember how excited I got when it finally arrived via courier. I was only 10 then, and how much that tiny RM12 organizer meant to me…..



CHAO CHEE BYE. WAN-THAUSEN-FOUR-HANDERLED-LINGGIT. FROM THE SAME CALF SOMMORE.


I was beginning to wonder whether I had remembered wrongly. As far as I could remember, Faber-Castell used to be a STATIONERY company selling PENS AND PENCILS.

Ahh, finally some stationery products. Finally, the Faber-Castell that I know, making high quality and affordable stationery for people.



YEELAYVEN-THAUSEN-ATE-HANDERLED-LINGGIT.
[Insert VERY LONG AND VERY OBSCENE profanity here]



Then it dawned upon me. Mr. Chinaman just found another way to get "lich". I just have to open a stationery shop.



High-end product, to match the Faber-Castell™ dragon-tooth fountain pen.





Then there would be the lower class products.




This way I sure can get rich very fast one hor? Hor?

5 comments:

Seizhin said...

Is that a wallet...?
They;re uber expensive..

Anonymous said...

Oh well, I recognised your handwriting! xD

btw i want one dragonskin wallet /gg

KLK1989 said...

It should be Skim Cepat Gulung Tikar. I bet not even a single people would be that crazy to own a pen worth RM11k++.

Anonymous said...

i've been there too n the price reali kill me.. when i walk out of the shop i was asking myself.."how long can they survive?" n now u bring the matter up to ur blog.. :P

Anonymous said...

There're some people,who would spend RM10k++ to buy a pen which is very very very(x1000) branded one/limited-editions,but not faber-castell ba(famous for student-use stationery ONLY)..==" hey,the pilot shaker RM100 ea for real?with fillings? xD