Thursday, April 3, 2008

Random Update







Before I start, due of obsessive demands from my fellow followers for the URL of the toilet paper website, I have decided to give in, despite vowing never to give out the URL as it might fuck up the brains of young people, the future leaders of the country(Ha ha). So HERE it is. Beware, visit the site at your own risk.




I have been really busy of late. (Read I'm a big fat liar)*. So to my loyal followers, I'm very sorry. But I promise I'll start updating my blog as often as possible.



*For those of you who don't know how to interpret that, when I put a bracket and say "Read [Insert Phrase Here]", it means that you should be reading it as "[Insert Phrase Here]".



Ok let's begin with the nonsense.




One day in College I saw a sign on some lab door.







I was so kaypo that I decided to check it out. It said





What will you get when you take a bored person and a sign telling people NOT to do something?













I saw something parked right in front of my College gate one afternoon.


A KANCIL?!!!111!oneoneone




Geez...I almost laughed my balls off.


What if, say something like these












were to zoom pass it while on patrol on the North-South Highway? The poor policeman won't even be able to switch gears in time to give chase, not like it would stand a chance if it did switch gears fast enough.






I hate vandals.





I swear to god I didn't mean to do it. I just put my leg there and the whole fucking thing gave way. I swear to God I'll whack the vandal responsible for this.

One last thing,



Why would ANYONE DO THIS? I was ranting to Joel that the car is so nice, but that fucking contraception stuck there would bring its resale value down by RM4000.


Ok ok, this is REALLY eally the last one ok.


I took this pic from one of the lockers in my gym. My goodness....the extent some people would go to in order to keep their underwears from being stolen.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

==" the fella spoilt jor HONDA..*shame* thanks for the toilet paper link.. :P

Anonymous said...

About that Kancil, 2 words: turbocharger.