Thursday, April 10, 2008

I Hate Kim Gary™


Not too long ago I went out for a karaoke session with some old friends.
It was my first time going to such a place. So since it's my first time, it's not wrong to feel nervous hor? Hor?


Who the hell in the world in their right minds would want to sit out here, where every Tom, Dick and Harry who passes by would be able to see you.

To be honest with you, I completely lost my voice when I got into the room. Yeah, I'm not joking, COMPLETELY lost my voice, I was having difficulty even trying to pronounce words. It wasn't because I sang too much, probably just nerves. Why? I have no idea, cause the moment I got back, I was able to talk properly again. Dumbass voice box.


OH YEAH. About my post title, I forgot to add that I hate Green Box™ too.


Take a look at this.


Hong Kong Style Deep Fried Chicken Wings,
Baked Stuff Crab,
Club Sandwich,
Red Box Combination,
Cheese Baked Broccoli, Mini Cottage Pie…..


MY FOOT. When I got there, all the SNACKS I saw were some lousy crackers and keropoks. What happened to my fucking Stuff Crab? I was fantasizing on all the snacks I could stuff myself with during the train ride to KL Sentral. Those dumb crackers totally ruined my fantasy.

To the hell with the snacks, at least they still provided decent beverages. The Nescafe White Coffee was lovely(Read The Nescafe White Coffee was full of fattening sugars and saccharin).

After singing(read screaming), DINNER TIME. Someone suggested Kim Gary™. Two years ago, I ate at Kim Gary™ at The Curve. It was so horrible I swore never to step foot into any Kim Gary™s in the future. Dammit I should've kept to my vow. Cause two years on, and they still suck.

I ordered some Fried Pork Chop Rice as it was one of the cheapest items on the menu other than Plain Water.


They gave me this shit. Ignore the stuff at the back, mine is only the first bowl.



It looked vaguely similar to what I used to feed my dog back when it was still alive.


My friend ordered some Curry Rice with CHEESE. WHO IN THE WORLD PUTS CHEESE IN CURRY.


Doesn't the curry look familiar? Oh YEA, remember how you used to dump your whole Roti Canai into your kuah when you were young?

The bill turned out to be the most fucked up thing of the evening.

See the first item on the bill.

"Fried Pork Chop with SOHAI….."

Even the karaoke session didn't cost so much. Three hours of fun was cheaper than 30 minutes of horror staring at the food.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kim Gary sucks. The food already sucks and seeing that guy's face lowers even more of my appetite.

Xiang Ning said...

Yep. There was a feedback form given. We all filled in "Bosco Sux".

Anonymous said...

what is bosco sux?

KLK1989 said...

Haha...u see I can assume all Malaysian hawker center only $$$$$$ profit based. They don't care how's the quality and quantity of the food they served. Is the amount of $$$ they received to gain their profit. I was pissed off too with Kim Gary's service. After a mere 1 hour waiting for my food to arrive, I just pay my drinks and chao already. Terrible service and terrible food.

Xiang Ning said...

Bosco = that bloody ambassador to Kim Gary. You see his face everywhere in that shop.
Leung Keet, not hawker centre la, hawker centre service 350% better than Kim Gary la. Still cheap and nice to eat sommore.

Anonymous said...

oo..i only been to kim gary once..din know that..:D

Anonymous said...

lolx~ nervous as i m beside "starring" u with de BIG eyes~! haha! the food there really "jatuh standard" how come many ppl queue outside "urgh" Bosco's board wait to be seated de...